Wednesday, December 2, 2009

lol been away too long i guess?

well guys~ miss me? xD

sorry for d dead blog lol,

appearantly someone murdered me... but i revived! xD

well months ago i went to an anime covention in sunway college in order to enlighten myself,

appearently there were people in all sort of sizes n ages.... (click to enlarge~)

i think everone there were school sick

having class in the hall =D
but we're not here to see delusional people trying to show off thier math skillz right!?

its all about the girls!!!11!1!


and hani is happy about it!

first stop some goth type gal


hani seems satisfied with it,

next was hatsune miku,

...

"oh shit!"

and d others





.....

"oh my word!"

somehow i cant help but notice some very thick makeup on these ppl!
my self enlightment just went off the window....
in the end i couldnt sleep at night

No comments:

Post a Comment